It is our mission to provide compassionate, high quality surgical care to our patients regardless of race, color, religion or creed.
- To provide quality care to patients regardless of race, color, religion or creed.
- Facilitate efficient, cost effective care.
- To develop and implement individual treatment plans designed to meet patient and therapeutic goals.
- To provide patient and family education to facilitate self-care.
- To evaluate the effects of care through existing performance improvement activities.
- Collaborate with other relevant personnel in decision making.
Millennium Surgery Center will strive to develop operating values that will guide us as we work together to provide excellent patient care. As such, our core values are: Integrity, Openness, Loyalty, Responsibility and Trust.